Tuesday 16 March 2010

Magazine Front Cover --> draft two

This is my second draft of my music magazine front cover. I think that I have improved it by alot since my first draft. It has the majority of the conventions of a music magazine front cover, such as price, date and issue, masthead, sell line, main image and a cover line. It is alot easier to tell that my magazine is a music magazine becuase before I think it look more like a fashion or a gossip magazine then a music magazine. I think that my magazine is clear and sutle that it has the genre of music. Just like the Blurt magazine I wrote about you can tell it is a music magazine because the artist is wearing a Rolling Stones top. For the next front cover, I am going to improve it by adding sub-headings and a barcode. I think that the background could be brighter to make the text stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment