Friday 12 March 2010

Music Magazine Front Cover


For the front cover of my magazine i was insirped by a front cover for Blurt magazine to the left. I liked this magazine front cover becasue it was simple and sutle that is a music magazine. The only things that suggested that this was a music magazine is the t-shirt that Jenny Lewis is wearing and the sub-headings in the round circles. My version of this is simular because I am wearing a band's t-shirt and there is balloons in the photographs. My magazine front cover has the colour theme of blue,red and white as my balloons are them colours. I had the idea from this that the magazine could be celebrating British artists or that the artist on the front is a home bread star or from America, due to the colours in those flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment