Friday 23 October 2009

Evaluation

I am going to talk about how I felt the task in hand went and any difficulties I had if any encounted. We were asked to produce a school/college magazine using a blog to show the work we had done. This task would lead us up creating our very own music magazine. To beging with I researched different types of magazines, the convertions of a magazine, the importance of a target audience along with side examples of a medium close up shot. Once all my reseach had been done I had to do a mock up of what I wanted my cobver page and contents page to look like. I then took a some photos, one of which would be on my front cover. Once I had selected my image I used a photo editing software called Pisca 3.Using this software I edited my image my adding a masterhead, barcode, headings a date and issue number. The difficulties I encounted were the following:

  • The image I want to use frist of all was landsacpe and look strange when I rotated it.
  • The mise-en scene of my image is a clock, mirror and birthday cards which I dont think give of the right feel for my magazine.
I think that if I had prepared I little better and done more workl out side of college my college magazine would of been of a better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment