Thursday 15 October 2009

Magazine cover templates


This is my mock up of my magazine front cover. I have dicided on the title for my magazine to be Wyke XD. I have placed my title (masterhead) at the top of my magazine as it is a conventional part of a magazine also because it graps the readers attendion straight away. The colour of my masterhead is going to be a dark purple. I have chosen this colour because it will out from image it is placed apoun. I have also chosen the particular shade of purple as it fits in the theme of my college magazine name. The Wyke logo is in purple so I thought that I would carry this theme on so that my target audience will be able to asscoite with the magazine straight away. The background image of my magazine will be on the the following:

A person leaning on a wall looking up as if in a thinking pose.
A person looking at a piece of work
A person sat working their work
Someone dressed in a holloween costume
Someone sat happily enjoying themselves

The barcode will placed at the bottom right of my magazine as it will be out of the way so therefore it will not be the first thing the reader will see. Above the barcode I will put the website address for the magazine which is http://www.wykemag.co.uk/ . Along side of the barcode I will put the price. Underneath the masthead I will put the date and issue of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment